Sunday, August 27, 2017

The 7th Lunar Month has started!

So the Hungry Ghost Festival has started! For those of you who have not heard of this, it's the Asian version of Halloween. Except it's a full month long where the Gates of Hell are thrown open for those in the afterlife to visit.
 
Heh. I chose something oriental for today's manicure, but not because of the festival. It was just something I had wanted to do ever since I laid eyes again on this particular Revlon polish. Somehow, the image came straight to my mind, and I just had to do it once.
 
 




 
 
Base polish: Revlon Smoldering
Stamping polish: Konad Black
Stamping plate: Moyou London Suki Collection 04
 
It was a cloudy, after rain morning when I grabbed these pics. But it was the perfect kind of weather to showcase the lovely silver-pink-green multi-chrome Revlon.
 
By the way, I'm now really in the thick of my renovations. So posting is really becoming an issue. Hopefully the renovations will be done soon (especially since my budget has been completely busted through its roof). I do hope to resume regular blogging by October (Please! I wanna do Halloween manicures!) but for now, it'd be ad-hoc posts k! So please bear with me!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB