Sunday, August 13, 2017

Happy Birthday to Me!

It's my birthday today!

Ok, I didn't go and paint the town (or the nails) red. Instead I had myself a really good meal with good friends. Spent some time on my own as well since I really needed some peace and solitude. And that included some much needed nail art time!
 
Well, at least it feels like its been a while since I had tried to do something decent!
 
Unfortunately, it's been rainy these past couple of days. So no bright sunlight pictures (which is a shame since I really, really liked this set of nails!)
 
 


 
 
Items used:
Sponged gradient in OPI I Cannoli Wear OPI and Moyou London Midnight Madness
Stamping Plate: Moyou London Bridal Collection 07
Stamping Polish: Moyou London Midnight Madness
 

2 comments:

Cindi O said...

Happy Birthday! I'm a Leo too.

Berry T said...

Happy birthday too fellow Leo!!

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB