Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Cheat Week

One of my resolutions since last year was to try to maintain a healthier lifestyle. I'm proud to say that I think I've done a pretty decent job. More salads for meals, increased exercise frequencies. Of course I can probably still do better, but I'm not going to beat myself up over that.
 
Well. Except maybe this week.
What started out as 1 cheat day morphed into an entire cheat week that probably wiped out all my month's efforts...
 
My biggest weakest? A seemingly insatiable appetite for seafood.
So here's an ode to my (rounding tummy's) "detrimental" love this week...
 
 




 
 
Items used:
Base polish: OPI I Cannoli Wear OPI
Stamping plate: Moyou London Cookbook Collection 11
(There's a reason why I bought the seafood and coffee ones from this collection. Heh.)
Stamping polish: Moyou London Mesa Sunrise
 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB