Sunday, April 30, 2017

Old School Charms

So, I was quite right about Orly Pink Chocolate as a nail art colour. And all I did was a simple stamping on it!
 
A very simple, old-school vibe to this set then. And almost all of my colleagues thought these were nail stickers! Heh. The joys of stamping *grins*
 
Which reminds me though about a stamping question.
Those of you who are masters at stamping. Do you have any particular tricks to picking up the really fine lines?
I am finally getting the hang of the normal "thicker" lines but for the life of me, cannot seem to be able to get my stampers to pick up the really fine ones off the plate!
 
Do let me know if there's any trick to it pls! I'd appreciate it loads!
 
 






Items used:
Base colour: Orly Pink Chocolate,
Stamping plate: Moyou London Arabesque Collection 06,
Stamping polish: Moyou London Café au Lait.
 
 

2 comments:

Geri said...

Try using opaque jelly stamper for fine lines, they work well for me.

Berry T said...

ok! Which means I need to go shop for one! heh

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB