Thursday, January 12, 2017

OPI The Spy Who Loved Me

*phone pings*
Carousell buyer: I'm interested in this! And will you be posting other colours?
 
*hesitates*
Me: Yes I will be, but that may take a while since I'm in the process of going through my collection of thousands.
 
*waits for reaction*
Carousell buyer: Alright. Can you reserve this for me and I'll look out for the others that you'll be posting and get them altogether?
 
Wait. How come she's not amazed that I have a collection of thousands?!
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
OPI The Spy Who Loved Me,
2 coats + HK Girl TC
 
 
*atomic explosion in front of nail polish closet*
Mom: Aiyoh! Why still so many bottles? I thought you say sell already?
 
The ones who bother are the ones who love you most.
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB