Saturday, January 21, 2017

Mini Purge

Here's a quick mini de-stash. I only had time enough for these.

The usual rules: 
 Locals and internationals are all welcomed. 
However, I would like to request for your feedback, unless you have purchased or swapped with me before. 

 Any transaction will be done via paypal or POSB bank transfer. 
All prices are in SGD. 
Spend a minimum of SGD$10 and I'll throw in a random free polish. 

I'm also open to swaps. Just that I have been away from the nail polish world for so long I am absolutely clueless as to what I want. So just make an offer if you wanna swap and your list of polishes. I''l let you know as soon as I consult my best friend Google.
Plus, since my whole purpose is to make space, I'll even swap multiples for a single polish! Just be fair and reasonable to me k. 

Internationals, I will only send via registered post. 
I will send the shipping quote after confirmation of order. 

Please place your order in the comment section by stating which ones you would be interested in. Please remember to leave your email, and your country, so that I am able to get in touch with you with a shipping quote. 

I'm posting this on multiple platforms, so it will be a first come first serve deal. 
I'm on Instagram and this blog the most. Less so on facebook. Just FYI. 


 Polishes available are:


All SGD$3 each:
Smitten Polish Adeste Fidelis,
Pahlish Train Underwater,
Pahlish End of Days,
Pahlish Great Wide Open,
Girly Bits Eggnogoholic


SGD$3 each;
Cult Nails Let Me Fly,
Ethereal Lacquer Devoured,
Emily de Molly The Dark Wildwood

Rescue Beauty Lounge Jane - SGD$5

Man Glaze Butt Taco - SGD$3



All China Glaze at SGD$2 each:
First Mate *pending*
Blue Year's Eve,
Glittering Garland,
Kiwi Cool-ada,
I Herd That *pending*
Let the Beat Drop

K, that's it for now, but definitely more's coming  :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB