Friday, January 20, 2017

I'm Frosty

Come January every year, I am always reminded of Frosty the Snowman. You know, that part where he knows its getting hot and he's going to disappear. I can completely empathise. In fact, I feel as if I'm Frosty as I mourn the passing of the cooler December weather.

Yeah, bring that towel over. You can wipe me off the floor later.


 
 
 
 
 
 
Items used:
Base polish in OPI On Her Majesty's Secret Service.
Snowflakes stamping using Moyou London Festive Plate 03 and Konad White stamping polish.
Silver line using Models Inc Silver striper.
 
 

2 comments:

Cindi O said...

These are pretty. I love the open half moons.

Berry T said...

That you Cindi! And here I was wondering if the half moons were decent or if it looked as if my nails were just growing out! 😅

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB