Monday, January 23, 2017

2017's First Nail Mail!

It's been a long time since I bought anything nail related. At least a good 5 to 6 months?
 
Well, basically however long I was away from this blog equals however long I haven't done/bought/read anything nail-related. And OH MY GOSH! I have been missing out on so many things! Apparently there's holo and chrome powders now too! I can't wrap my head around the mechanics of those yet either!
 
Obviously, being away also meant that I haven't bought anything. But that's been rectified. The first thing I did was to get a replacement clear stamper for the one I've lost. Pretty sure the old one's hiding somewhere but heck, a girl's not going to wait for it to re-appear!
 
 
 
 
And since, Uber Chic's email came in just at the right time, 2017's first nail purchase's from there:
1) Far East Plate 02 - I'm a sucker for oriental designs and this one's perfect for the upcoming CNY!
2) XL Clear stamper
3) 2 clear jelly heads - in case the old one does re-appear and spoils or something
 
Can't wait to play with these new toys!
 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB