Saturday, July 9, 2016

The Lunasol Duo who travelled back with me from Japan

While I was in Japan recently,
I had a bit of opportunity to grab some Japanese brands of nail polish back.
 
This Lunasol duo happened to be part of that tiny haul:
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Lunasol 06 Shining Gold,
2 coats + HK Girl TC.
 
It's my current favourite gold glitter.
If you've seen some of my earlier posts recently,
I've been using this quite a bit for some nail art or glitter tips.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Lunasol EX44 Clear Blue,
3 coats + HK Girl TC.
 
Blue tint that reminds me of pool water, of Santorini, of clear lakes.
I would think that this would be pretty awesome for nail art,
except the nail art part of my brain is drawing a blank as to how for the moment.
 
*Regrets not getting more Lunasols while I was in Japan*
 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB