Wednesday, July 6, 2016

OPI Nail Envy in Bubble Bath

All right, I did try to get some swatching done today.
Unfortunately, I only got one set done before the rain clouds starting rolling in again.
So I guess, that's all for today:
 
 






 
 
OPI Nail Envy in Bubble Bath,
3 coats + HK Girl TC.
 
I liked the original Bubble Bath well enough to want to fork out SGD$25 for this one.
Pricey, but it's supposed to do some wonders for the nails right?
I still like the colour.
Not completely sure though if I'd fork out another $25 though for another Nail Envy.
 
 
 

2 comments:

Emmy L said...

hmmmm...I think I will pass on this one. Not that interesting and I find the color too sheer.

Berry T said...

And for the price, it's better to stick to the normal one

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB