Thursday, May 5, 2016

OPI Soft Shades 2016 (Part 1)

Given that I have a love for strong, jewel tones,
it's actually quite surprising that the one collection that I always seem to enjoy from OPI
is their Soft Shades collection.
It's the one collection that I look forward to annually,
and this year did not disappoint as well.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
It's a Boy!
3 coats + HK Girl TC.
Pale baby blue pastel crème that's almost white.
 
There's another OPI polish with a similar name right?
I doubt this one's the same as that though.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
One Chic Chick,
3 coats + HK Girl TC.
Pale butter-yellow pastel crème.
 
This one initially made me think of buttercups in a field,
until I saw a particular nail art that I intend to re-create.
I'll let you know what it made me think of if I ever manage to get that nail art done.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Stop It I'm Blushing!
2 coats + HK Girl TC.
Pale baby pink pastel crème.
 
 
I love these polish shades,
and given that I'm swatching these on a hot, humid day with the fan running in the background,
2 to 3 coats is decent for this sort of colours.
My initial fear was that these pastels would be a  terror to apply,
but thank all the nail polish goddesses,
this ain't the case here.
 
I hope to get the remainder of the Soft Shades soon,
because a pale mint and a pale lilac too?!
I've gotta have them.
 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB