Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Hauls from Japan and yes, the GSS as well.

I was being a perfectly restrained shopper in Japan this round.
Well, it wasn't difficult since I had my parents with me.
I didn't manage to find my favourite Japanese cosmestic brand Addiction this round,
but still managed to grab some stuff from Lunasol.
 
Then when I got back to Singapore,
it hit me that it was the Great Singapore Sale (GSS) and I went shopping for more.
 
 
 
 
My attempt to get a nice(r) layout of what I eventually ended up with.
 
 
 
 
And here are the nail polishes from left to right:
Lunasol 06 Shining Gold,
Lunasol EX44 Clear Blue,
RMK EX49 Indigo Blue,
YSL 52 Bleu Galuchat,
YSL 53 Taupe Graine,
Chanel Emeraude,
and Chanel Gel Coat.
 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB