Monday, May 9, 2016

Essie Turquiose and Caicos + Beauty Credit BL05 Blue Peppermint

I've worn Essie Turquoise and Caicos for about 3 times now,
but I could never seem to get a decent series of pictures for it.
Including the ones used for today's post:
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Essie Turquoise and Caicos,
3 coats + HK Girl TC.
 
Pale turquoise-mint crelly.
 
But anyway, the whole reason for featuring the less than stellar pictures of Turquoise and Caicos,
was because I wanted to show you guys this layering manicure:
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
1 coat of Beauty Credit Blue Peppermint over Turquoise and Caicos,
topped with HK Girl TC.
 
Quite magical isn't it?
Makes me think of mermaid magic dust.
 
 
 
 
And simply because I loved how it looks in my apartment lift.
 
 

2 comments:

Jess said...

I love it too! I love the color and shimmer. I think its worth checking out.

Berry T said...

Thank you Jess!

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB