Sunday, May 1, 2016

A Rich-Po Dotticure

Happy Labour Day!
Those in Sg, enjoy your long weekend,
but don't forget to stay hydrated in this terrible heatwave!
 
Anyway, I've been spending quite a bit of time on Instagram recently.
Yup, it's my latest social media addiction,
and there are loads of really talented nail artist on there!
Today's nail art is copied from one of those talented nail artist that I've since followed:
@melynenailart
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Ok, so hers are definitely way nicer than mine,
way more refined too.
But what the heck, I still quite like my "crass-er" version.
 
Polishes used:
OPI Rich Girls & Po-Boys,
Wet n Wild French White Crème (not too fantastic for dotticures)
 
Oh, and I'm @berrynaiad on Instagram if you're interested  =)
 
 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB