Sunday, April 17, 2016

Turtle Belly

Have you ever tried to do something that looked supremely easy,
but always end up being a disaster?
And since this is a nail blog,
let's focus on a nail technique that looked like it was easy-peasy when everyone else online does it,
but stumped the hell out of you.
 
For me, it's the blobbicure.
Honestly, my first thought when I first came across this,
"Whoa, like that also can. Easy lah!"
 
Except this is my fourth attempt at a damn blobbicure,
and I still think they look like crap.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Honestly, in my opinion,
(and please excuse the cuticles around the index nail, the eczema is back with a vengeance)
at least this 4th attempt of mine is still somewhat presentable.
Hence, the first blobbicure post on this blog.
 
And even then,
I couldn't make up my mind whether this looked like clown puke,
the underbelly of a turtle or some weird creature.
 
And in case you want to avoid having the same disaster combination on your nails,
here's the 2 polishes that I used:
China Glaze Four Leaf Clover,
and OPI Crawfishin' for a Compliment.
 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB