Monday, April 4, 2016

Orly Bling

While I've been complaining about the recent hot and dry spell
(like OMG. How much hotter can Sg get?!),
it's the perfect excuse to wear those holos and glitters in The Stash.
 
And since Orly Bling was the latest addition to that category,
no way I could pass such an opportunity up.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Please do excuse the cuticles on my index.
It's my recovering eczema,
but I just didn't want to wait any longer to wear polish again.
 
Orly Bling,
3 coats + HK Girl TC.
 
I don't think I'd need to describe it.
Just admire that gold bling.
 
 

2 comments:

Susie said...

A very pretty and classy nail color that I would also love to try out. So excited to get my hands on this.....

Berry T said...

You'd love it!

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB