Monday, April 18, 2016

OPI Haul

So I had a colleague who asked for some nail supplies,
and I brought her to where I usually got my stuff.
I ended up getting a hell lot more than her:
 
 
 
 
There's a new OPI-Hello Kitty collaboration collection dubbed the
Cherry Blossom collection.
It's almost as if the earlier kawaii set was a smash hit,
and OPI decides it's best to strike while the iron is still hot,
and release this spring capsule collection.
 
I'm not completely sure,
but this might also just be an Asian exclusive collection release.

From left to right:
Cheery Blooms, Dreams of Spring, Sitting under Cherry Blossoms,
and a Special Edition shade Say Hello Kitty.
 
There's actually a fourth shade in this collection (Showered by Petals),
but I haven't completely made up my mind if I needed another white polish.
 
 
 
 
Half of the OPI 2016 Soft Shades collection,
and that's not because I had chosen these 3,
but the supply store hasn't gotten the other 3 shades in yet.
 
From left to right:
It's a Boy!, One Chic Chick, Stop it I'm Blushing!,
and a Nail Envy shade in Bubble Bath.
 
Stay tuned,
I've got the Hello Kitty collection swatched and done!
 
 

3 comments:

Carolin Nermala said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Carolin said...

Where do you usually buy nail art supplies in sg? How much do OPI nail polishes cost there? Thanks

Berry T said...

I actually get most of my nail art supplies online. There's quite a lot of websites that ships nail supplies to Sg. As for OPI, if you purchase retail, its usually about SGD$16. However, there are some supply stores that sell them cheaper, usually between 10 to 12.

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB