Monday, April 25, 2016

China Glaze Don't be Shallow

Today's post features another recent buy,
and yes, it's another blue polish.
 
It's the only one I've gotten from the recent Spring 2016 House of Color collection.
I haven't decided if I wanted anything else from that collection,
and today's featured polish didn't exactly make me go ga-ga either.
 
Any recommendations as to what else should I be getting from the House of Color collection?
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Don't be Shallow,
3 coats + HK Girl TC.
 
Sky blue jelly.
I had a bit of difficulty trying to even the first 2 coats,
but the 3rd coat dealt with it all.
 
Otherwise, the sky blue is quite pretty and shiny.

2 comments:

Alice B said...

Love it! Love the color and finish. Its something worth trying out.

Berry T said...

Hope you do Alice B!

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB