Thursday, March 10, 2016

Zoya Purple Spam III

The last of my purple Zoya spam!
I don't know about you ladies (and guys, if any),
but I'm all purpled out.
 
Please. NO more purple polishes until maybe... erm... a month later?
Is that too long?
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Pinta,
2 coats + HK Girl TC.
 
Again, it's not blue.
The camera lies. Again.
Though I must say, it is a dark royal purple crème that can pass off as dark blue in some lights.
 
Maybe this time, its the polish that's lying.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
1 coat of Vegas Freeze over Pinta,
topped with HK Girl TC.
 
Vegas Freeze is a topper,
there's no way this one will be opaque on its own.
Blue and purple-pink flecks.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Yasmeen,
2 coats + HK Girl TC.
 
Now this one is smokin' hot!
It makes me think of galaxy nails without the effort of doing the nail art.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Lastly, Zara,
3 coats + HK Girl TC.
 
Another sexy number,
and I don't mean because you can still peek through to my nail bed.
Honestly, check out that rose-gold sheen.
Is that not awesome?
 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB