Sunday, March 6, 2016

Zoya Purple Spam II

All right! I should be on target to complete the Zoya series.
The weather's been great! I just need it to last a couple more days
and most of the Zoya polishes will be done.
 
Well. Hopefully me saying (typing) that, doesn't jinx it...
 
No one doing's any rain dance thing here. No one.
I love you Sun.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Ki,
2 coats + HK Girl TC.
 
Purple-green duochrome.
Still prefer Nubar Purple Beach though.
 
 
 
 
 
And because it's duochrome,
I attempted indoor pictures against the ugly balcony wall.
 
Ok, the wall's not ugly. My skin tone just looks crap against it.
 
 
 
 
And just because I could, one in the apartment lift too!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Lotus,
2 coats + HK Girl TC.
 
Grey-toned lilac with pink shimmer.
Now this is one classy polish to wear to work.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Mimi,
3 coats + HK Girl TC.
 
Glass-flecked purple which the camera refuses to pick up properly.
This is one of those where the camera insists on turning it more blue than it really is,
but I refuse to photo-shop my swatch pics either.
 
Nevermind, I'm putting this one into the purge box
so it shouldn't bother the camera anymore.
 
 

2 comments:

Ana Brown said...

That Purple-green duochrome is pretty. Though its not that super pretty, I think its still worth checking out.

Berry T said...

Hahaha! Yup Ana Brown, I know what you mean! Pretty sure there are better purple-greens around! Ki is just one of those "oh by the way, you're ok too" kind of polish!

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB