Friday, March 4, 2016

Zoya Purple Spam I

So, a while back, while searching for a particular purple polish in The Stash,
I came to realise that I have a lot of purple Zoya polishes.
Like A LOT, especially if you were to consider that my Zoya collection is pretty darn small
compared to my OPIs or China Glazes.
 
And by the way, that's NOT because they suck.
On the contrary, I love my Zoyas,
like a BIG smack-a-roo kind of LOVE.
If only they were more easily available in sunny Singapore,
that would then be perfect.
 
Right, so since there's quite the few sitting around UNTRIED (goodness me!)
I got around to wearing them over the past few weeks.
Well, at least, that's one section of The Stash done,
and now I present you a week's worth of Zoya spam:
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Adina,
2 coats + HK Girl TC
 
Pink-tinted lavender with a green-gold sheen.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Aurora,
3 coats + HK Girl TC
 
Because you need rainbows in your purple polish
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Demi,
2 coats + HK Girl TC
 
Simple but a classy purple crème.
And great on those toes.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Juno,
2 coats + HK Girl TC
 
Anyone watched the movie by the same name?
I get reminded of it every time I see this polish.
 
Anyway, this is the kind of "boring" metallic purple that I could never bring myself to like,
so I don't even know why I own this one.
Well, at least until I did that gold-silver dry brush thing on it.
That changed my perspective towards colours like Juno.
 
Ok, a tiny little bit.
I still don't like Juno.
 
 
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

A. notcopyacat said...

Adina has an amazing colour shift, I've never seen such nail polish, it's unique! I have Aurora, it's an amazing holo. I'm following you :)

Berry T said...

Awesome! Thank you for following! It's one of the best compliments I get when people do that!

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB