Thursday, March 24, 2016

The last of the Zoyas for March

The month of March had become a month of Zoya manicures.
Well, if you're sick of seeing them (like me),
then I promise, this will be the last Zoya post for this month!
 
Phew.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Charla,
2 coats + HK Girl TC.
 
Brillant turquoise glass flecks.
This one and Ivanka always reminded me of mermaids.
And did I ever share with you guys how Charla and Ivanka never seemed to get along?
 
Whenever I find one, I'll lose the other.
The closet is only so huge.
It's weird.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Ibiza,
2 coats + HK Girl TC
 
Dark blue shimmer.
The classy, sexy sort of shimmer.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Yummy,
2 coats + HK Girl TC.
 
Bright sky blue.
This is the kind of cheer I'll go to when I'm in a blue mood.
Don't you feel happy just looking at it?
 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB