Wednesday, March 30, 2016

March Purge

All right. Since I can't swatch because of this bout of eczema,
I figured I might as well do a purge post.
Plus, it's been awhile since I did one anyway.
 
 
The usual rules:
 
Locals and internationals (except those in the UK) are all welcomed.
However, I would like to request for your feedback,
unless you have purchased or swapped with me before.
 
Any transaction will be done via paypal or POSB bank transfer.
All prices are in SGD.
Spend a minimum of SGD$10 and I'll throw in a random free polish.
 
I'm also open to swaps.
I'll leave my ISO list after all the pictures of polishes that are up for grabs.
In fact, since my whole purpose is to make space,
I'll even swap multiples for a single polish!
Just be fair and reasonable to me.
 
Internationals, I will only send via registered post.
I will send the shipping quote after confirmation of order.
 
Please place your order in the comment section
by stating which ones you would be interested in.
 
Please remember to leave your email, and your country,
so that I am able to get in touch with you with a shipping quote.
 
I'm posting this on multiple platforms,
so it will be a first come first serve deal.
I'm on Instagram and this blog the most.
Less so on facebook. Just FYI.
 
 
Polishes available are:
 
 
 
 
Anna Sui G902 Diamond Forest - $10
Chanel Lavanda - $10
Color Club Wonderland mini set - $6
 
 
 
 
Estee  Lauders, $6 each:
Blue Blood,
Chaos,
Explosif,
and Smashed
 
 
 
 
Orly, $2 each:
Green Apple,
Peaceful Opposition,
and RIP
 
 
 
 
Zoya, $3 each:
Adina,
Ibiza,
Juno,
Ki,
Nidhi,
and Suvi.
 
 
 
 
China Glaze, $3 each:
Blue Year's Eve,
First Mate,
Rainstorm,
Hello Gorgeous,
Stroll
 
 
 
 
China Glaze, $3 each:
Can I Get an Untz Untz,
Glittering Garland,
Kiwi Cool-Ada,
Midtown Magic,
and Running in Circles.
 
 
 
 
OPI, $3 each (unless otherwise stated):
Goldeneye,
Green on the Runway,
I'm all Ears,
Nothin' Mousie 'bout It,
OPI Scores a Goal!,
Simmer and Shimmer (may need thinner) - $2
and Wooden Shoe Like to Know.
 
 
 
 
Finger Paints Drummer Boy - $3
Finger Paints Winter Sky - $3
Misa Ben-Her - $2
Misa Denim and Lace - $2
Nicole by OPI Khloe had a Little Lam-Lam - $3
 
 
 
 
Sally Hansen Amber Opal - $3
Nubar Chocolate Coffee Bean - $3
Dare to Wear Upper East Side - $2 (cap is sticky)
Essie Ruffles and Feathers - $3
Essie The Girls are Out - $3
 
 
 
 
Revlons, $1 each: 
Gwen's Crush,
I'm Electro,
Super-Powered,
and Balsam Fir
 
 
 
 
Revlons, $1 each:
Chic,
Mad about Mango,
Mistletoe,
Trendy
 
 
 
 
Random polishes, $1 each (unless otherwise stated):
Claire's,
Cutex Huckleberry,
Essence Walk on the Wild Side,
Kleancolor Chunky Holo Purple,
L.A. Girl Disorder,
Mavala #155 Bronze Green - $0.50,
Ruby Kisses Caribbean.
 
 
 
 
Cult Nails Let Me Fly - $10,
Emily de Molly The Dark Wildwood - $10,
 
Pahlish, $6 each:
End of Days,
Great Wide Open.
 
 
 
 
Elianto, $1 each:
Salsa Pink,
Lilac,
Mahogany,
and Night Glitters
 
 
 
 
Etude House WH902 - $2
Etude House OR203 - $2
Face Shop BK901 - $2
Face Shop MX322 - $2
Beauty Credit BL05 Blue Peppermint - $1
Holika Holika #09 Glam Navy - $2
 
 
My ISO List:
Orly Mirrorball,
the new 2016 OPI Softshades (anyone in the collction),
the 2015 Color Club Halo Hues (anyone in the collection).
 
 

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, I am keen on China Glaze Hello Gorgeous, Opi Goldeneye and Opi Wooden You Like To Know.
Am based in Singapore and bought from your previous purges, please email me at makeuphoarder@hotmail.com. Thanks!

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB