Sunday, February 14, 2016

The Official (Anti) Valentine's Day Manicure

All right, I think I just made it in for V-day.
I have to say,
my parents are having a much better time celebrating V-day than I am.
At least they're having fun across the border,
while I'm stuck seeking solace in a loaded pie.
 
 
 
 
Yup, that's my loaded pie today.
At least pie never disappoints or hurts my feelings.
It's my forever Valentine. (haha)
 
 
So anyway, getting into the spirit of the V-day,
I do have a Valentine manicure done.
 
 
 
 
 
Used some Born Pretty Store vinyls that had earlier been sent for review.
However, having tried some other vinyls,
I now think that these are a little thicker,
and don't fit around the nail curves as well.
 
But, still, the hearts are useful for a day like this,
and this is what I came up with:
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Polishes used:
Sponged gradient using OPI I Cannoli Wear OPI and OPI Spoken from the Heart (how apt eh),
topped with a coat of China Glaze Fairy Dust (why did I wait so long to get/try this?),
and finally those vinyl hearts in OPI Coca-Cola Red (another forever Valentine).
 
Well, only trouble with this manicure,
it didn't make me feel that good.
Too sugary sweet and too many hearts.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Ok, that describes more how I feel about all the fuss about the occasion,
especially since I only have my loaded pie and coke.
 
OPI Black Shatter.
Again, how apt.
 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB