Monday, February 29, 2016

OPI Chocolate Moose

All right, so I might have accidently shown this post when I was doing my writing over the weekend. Guess that's what happens when you're working on the blog in a food-induced coma,
you just forget little things which then screws up some other stuff.
 
Well, anyway, if you've already seen it,
then you'll know that I've said that the polish featured today is an oldie.
It's one of my earliest polishes,
and I think I might have owned it for at least 8 years, if not longer...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
OPI Chocolate Moose,
2 coats + HK Girl TC.
 
Red-toned, milk-chocolate brown crème.
This is one of those colours that I keep around for nail art.
 
Well, actually it's still around more because it's an old bottle.
My bottle's already half-gone,
and the polish itself looks like it's going to go goopy soon.
But yeah. I'm sentimental.
 
 

2 comments:

Ana said...

This is so perfect for everyday wear. Lovely color and finish.

Berry T said...

Yup! It's good if the work place is a conservative one too!

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB