Monday, February 15, 2016

Not so Random random polishes

Today's swatches might seem a little random,
but they're actually polishes I used in an earlier nail art.
It just occurred to me that I've never swatched and posted them on the blog before:
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
BB Couture Hermosa Surfer Girl,
3 coats + HK Girl TC.
 
It's a lot prettier in real life than my photos make it out to be.
Raspberry red jelly with gold-silver-green micro glitter.
In some lights, it actually looks like molten fire.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
China Glaze Four Leaf Clover,
2 coats + HK Girl TC
 
Almost neon turquoise-teal-green.
Does that description make sense to you?
Anyway, this is bright and pretty.
And with a name like that,
I'm wearing it for the coming St. Patty's Day.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Misa Moody Model,
2 coats + HK Girl TC.
 
Ok, this one I might have posted it.
I can't remember (and I'm too tired to check it out).
But, it's a pretty milk chocolate crème!
Who can resist a good milk chocolate crème?
 
 

2 comments:

Ana Brown said...

Pretty swatches! Every color is something worth checking out. I am eyeing on that China Glaze Four Leaf Clover.

Berry T said...

Thank you Ana Brown! Yup, these are all pretty polishes, and I can't blame you for eyeing the China Glaze! It's really really pretty!

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB