Monday, February 22, 2016

Girly Bits Get Weaponized

Yup. A rare indie polish post.
I don't own a lot of indies,
but this one featured today tops as one of my favourites:
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Girly Bits Get Weaponized,
2 coats + Seche Vite TC.
 
Get Weaponized was created in collaboration with Nail Polish Wars for her Two Year Blogiversary,
and is described as a teal linear holo with purple and magenta iridescent sparkles.
 
Well, I thought the holo was a little subtle,
and kind of overwhelmed by the sparkles.
However, overall, it makes for a really awesome polish.
 
I loved looking down at my nails when I wore this.
My mom wondered why I was constantly wriggling my fingers about that day,
and actually asked if I was having the shakes.
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB