Thursday, February 25, 2016

Born Pretty Store Review: 元宵 (Yuan Xiao) 2016

Another review for Born Pretty Store,
except this time round,
I'm mightily pleased with the water decals they sent.
 
 
 
 
Check out the lovely oriental water decals !
Opera performers on your nails!
 
For someone who loves most themes oriental,
I absolutely loved the prints!
 
 
 
 
The past Monday happened to be the 15th (and last) day of the Lunar New Year,
and is known as 元宵节 (Yuan Xiao Jie).
For some, this day is also a pretty significant day of the Lunar New Year.
Hence, I waited till Monday for this manicure,
as I thought it might be appropriate as well!
 
For the manicure,
I used some of the decals on the bottom left.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Items used:
Zoya Sooki for the red accent nails.
Sooki was topped with OPI Pure 18K White Gold and Silver Topcoat from the Mariah Carey collection.
The 春 (Chun - which means spring) decal on my index nail was from previous CNY's leftover decals.
 
Absolutely adored the manicure!
Festive and eye-catching!
I fear I may just use up this set of decals that Born Pretty Store sent very quickly!
 
For those of you interested in getting this set of water decals,
just click on the link I've provided above.
 
And don't forget to use the code BERRYG10 for a 10% discount!
 
 

1 comments:

Kristine Abat said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB