Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Random Pair of China Glaze

I had forgotten these 2 polishes until the recent cleaning of the polish closet:
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
High Hopes,
from the Spring 2010 Up and Away collection.
(That's 6 years ago!)
 
2 coats + HK Girl TC.
 
Deep pinky coral crème.
Just in time for CNY manicures.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
China Glaze Rainstorm,
I don't even know how old this one is.
 
3 coats + HK Girl TC.
 
Ok, this is one sheer. Like really sheer.
I probably should have done a 4th coat but I was feeling lazy that day.
 
Otherwise, this one's quite interesting.
Periwinkle blue with pinkish shimmer and deep blue micro glitters.
Maybe I should try a jelly sandwich with this one.
Rainstorm looks like its up for the job.
 
 

2 comments:

Cyrena@glamlashluv said...

Love High Hopes! I may have to add that to my collection ;)

Berry T said...

I hope you can find it! High Hopes has been around for a while, so I'm not sure if they're still out on the shelves

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB