Thursday, January 14, 2016

OPI Venice: Baroque... But Still Shopping! & Gelato on my Mind

I'm goggling and planning for a possible trip to Kyushu, Japan
while attempting to write this post,
and it's just so distracting.
 
Apparently multi-tasking on two of my favourite things are next to impossible,
I just don't know which one to focus on.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
OPI Baroque... But Still Shopping,
2 coats + Seche Vite TC
 
The shopping options in Kyushu, especially Fukuoka, looks amazing.
 
But anyway, this is what happens when you buy a polish without goggling online for swatches.
The polish looked damn promising in the bottle,
but was a miserable fail on the nails.
 
Better to focus on shopping in Fukuoka.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Gelato on my Mind,
3 coats + Seche Vite TC.
 
Well, I have the Japanese soft serve on my mind now.
Though this lovely pale robin blue is gorgeous too.
It's my current fave light blue.
 
Wonder if I'll find a blue soft serve in Japan?
 
 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB