Monday, January 4, 2016

China Glaze Fall 2014 All Aboard: The 3 I Picked

Ok, I know I should be posting Spring polishes,
but I've never really been one for the seasons.
 
Well, ok, not all the time.
And sometimes, some polishes are just too pretty for you to be concerned about seasonal colours:
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Choo-Choo Choose You,
3 coats + Seche Vite TC.
 
Bluish-purple base with multi-chrome shimmer shift.
Depending on the lights, it goes from gold to green to copper to red to purple and even blue.
Gorgeous, and that's an understatement.
My favourite of the trio here.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Choo-Choo Choose You in the shade.
 
 
 
 
 
Choo-Choo Choose You under the apartment lift's lights.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Lug Your Designer Baggage,
2 coats + Seche Vite TC.
 
Chocolate brown and gold flakes.
And this one reminds me of Louis Vuitton.
Must be the name and the colour of the polish.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Mind the Gap,
3 coats + Seche Vite TC.
 
Well, I find this one a wee bit harder to describe.
I can't decide if it's a murky brown-green or gold-green.
But it definitely has shimmer in it. Ha.
 
 
 
 
 
Mind the Gap under the apartment lift's lights.
 
Yup. Pretty polishes don't need to answer to the seasons.
 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB