Saturday, January 16, 2016

Born Pretty Store review: Fun Nails Wraps

In my recent package from Born Pretty Store,
they included 2 sets of nail wraps for review.
 
Both sets were pretty cute,
and with a great sense of fun.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
The first set of  universe / space ships wraps which I trimmed to show off some French tips.
Though I'll probably would have done better if I had chosen another colour for tips.
 
Even then, it looked pretty cool.
I wore this to watch Star Wars: The Force Awakens.
Not exactly Star Wars, but similar and fun.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
And here's the second cute giraffe set.
This one was so adorable, I had tons of people squealing over those nails.
 
So if you want some simple, fun quick-fixes for those nails,
head on to Born Pretty Store and check out those nail wraps.
They have tons from the pretty to whimsical to cool and cute.
 
Remember to use my code BERRYG10 for a discount when you make your purchase!
 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB