Wednesday, December 30, 2015

OPI I Cannoli Wear OPI vs. OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls

It's been a while since I've done a comparison post.
Well, in fact, this is probably the first and last comparison post for 2015!
And, it's a comparison between two of my favourite white polishes:
 
But first up,
here's a proper swatch of OPI I Cannoli Wear OPI:
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
2 coats + Seche Vite TC.
 
Well, with OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls being discontinued,
I am so glad OPI I Cannoli Wear OPI is in the market.
And I'm going to make sure I have back-ups of this one.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
OPI I Cannoli Wear OPI (Cannoli) vs. OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls (MBSW)
Both polishes are at 2 coats and topped with Seche Vite TC.
 
Hopefully, the photos can show that the polishes are slightly different.
I Cannoli Wear OPI is more grey-toned,
and My Boyfriend Scales Walls appears slightly more yellowish when placed next to the other OPI.
 
Well, even with the comparison,
I still like both whites.
At least now, I don't have to worry about finishing my My Boyfriend Scales Walls backup.
 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB