Monday, December 7, 2015

Decemeber Purge

The usual rules:
 
Locals and internationals (except those in the UK) are all welcomed.
However, I would like to request for your feedback,
unless you have purchased or swapped with me before.
 
Any transaction will be done via paypal or POSB bank transfer.
All prices are in SGD.
Spend a minimum of SGD$10 and I'll throw in a random free polish.
 
Internationals, I will only send via registered post.
I will send the shipping quote after confirmation of order.
 
Please place your order in the comment section
by stating which ones you would be interested in.
 
Please remember to leave your email, and your country,
so that I am able to get in touch with you with a shipping quote.
 
Polishes available are:
 
 
 
Estee  Lauders, $8 each:
Blue Blood,
Chaos,
Explosif,
and Smashed
 
Chanel Lavanda - $10
 
 
 
 
Orly, $3 each:
Green Apple,
Peaceful Opposition,
and RIP
 
 
 
 
OPIs, $3 each:
Nothin' Mousie 'bout It,
I'm all Ears,
OPI Scores a Goal!,
Wooden Shoe Like to Know
 
 
 
 
Nicole by OPI Khloe had a Little Lam-Lam - $3
 
OPIs, $3 each:
Simmer and Shimmer,
Green on the Runaway,
and Goldeneye.
 
 
 
 
China Glaze, $3 each:
Glittering Garland,
Running in Circles,
Kiwi Cool-Ada,
Can I Get an Untz Untz,
and Midtown Magic
 
 
 
 
China Glaze, $3 each:
First Mate,
Blue Year's Eve,
Stroll,
and Hello Gorgeous!
 
 
 
 
Essie Ruffles and Feathers - $3
Zoya Nidhi - $2
Misa Denim and Lace - $2
Misa Ben-Her - $2
 
 
 
 
Finger Paints Winter Sky - $4
Finger Paints Drummer Boy - $3
Dare to Wear Upper East Side - $3
Nubar Chocolate Coffee Bean - $3
 
 
 
 
Cutex Huckleberry - $3
Ruby Kisses Caribbean - $1
Sally Hansen Amber Opal - $4
L.A. Girl Disorder - $2
 
 
 
 
Essence Walk on the Wild Side - $1
Kleancolor Chunky Holo Purple - $1
Etude House OR203 - $2
Etude House WH902 - $2
 
 
 
 
Revlons, $2 each:
Super-Powered,
Gwen's Crush,
I'm Electro,
and Balsam Fir
 
 
 
 
Revlons:
Mad about Mango - $1,
Mistletoe - $2,
Trendy - $2,
Chic - $2
 
 
 
 
Elianto, $2 each:
Salsa Pink,
Lilac,
Mahogany,
and Night Glitters
 
 
 
 
Face Shop BK901 - $2
Face Shop MX322 - $2
Holika Holika #09 Glam Navy - $2
 
Pahlish, $6 each:
Great Wide Open,
End of Days
 
 

2 comments:

Johanna (Paillette) said...

Hi,
I would like:
Chanel Lavenda - $10
OPI I'm All Ears - $3
China Glaze Running in Circles - $3
China Glaze Blue Years Eve - $3
China Glaze Hello Gorgeous - $3

I'm paillette.a.nail.journal@gmail.com
I'm in the USA 99163

Thank you

Berry T said...

I've dropped you an email yesterday Johanna :)

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB