Monday, December 28, 2015

Color Club Winter 2009: Wonderland minis

I've had this set of Color Club minis for the longest time,
and for a couple of Christmases,
I kept forgetting to take them out to use.
 
Well, until this Christmas.
I guess it helped that I recently went to re-organise The Stash and found them.
 
 
 
 
These were the polishes used in yesterday's Christmas nail art post,
and here are the swatches:
 







 
 
Under the Mistletoe,
2 coats + Seche Vite TC.
 
Light yellow-green glitter.
Not exactly the colour of mistletoes,
but still pretty.
 







 
 
Wonderland,
2 coats + Seche Vite TC.
 
Light champagne gold glitter.
This was the least dense of the trio,
but still enough to cover the nails for a full manicure.
Though perhaps 3 coats for that might have been a better bet.
 







 
 
Yule Love It,
2 coats + Seche Vite TC.
 
Magenta-red glitter.
Reminds me of Ruby Pumps and the likes.
 
And I can now finally cross this box set off the list of polishes to swatch.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB