Friday, December 11, 2015

Anna Sui: The Prettiest Polish Bottles Around

Do you guys ever buy polish just because they came in the prettiest bottles ever?
Well, that's what I did when I saw the new Anna Sui bottles.
(Ok, it helped too that there was a Buy 2 Get 1 Free promo going on)
 
 
 
These really are pretty aren't they!
Anna Sui's new collection comes in bottles that looks like pretty bells.
The older "lady-in-a-dress" version is already quite cool,
but I absolutely adore the new bottles.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Heh. Possibly the only problem with pretty polish bottles,
is that it's harder to hold them for pictures.
 
G902 Diamond Forest,
3 coats + Seche Vite TC.
 
Green and gold glitters in a deep, pine green jelly base.
This one hits all the right notes for Christmas.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
S008 Celadon Grey,
I think this was at 2 coats.
At most 3 coats,
because I would have remembered anything with 4 coats.
 
It was a while ago and I seriously have a gaping memory hole with this one.
But, it was definitely topped with Seche Vite TC.
 
Dove grey with silver shimmer.
The shimmer looked way better in the bottle than on my nails.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
707 Caramel Pink,
3 coats + Seche Vite TC.
 
The unexpected winner of the trio.
It was the freebie as well.
 
Heh. What I think of it probably doesn't make it sound good,
but honestly, when I was painting my nails with this one,
I thought it was like makeup concealer going over acne spots.
One of those fugly that looks so darn good.
 
And this is one of those glitter polishes that would work splendidly for nail art.
I'll show you in the next post.
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB