Tuesday, December 1, 2015

2016 Hello Kitty by OPI: Never Have too Mani Friends!

OPI included a standard black crème in the box set.
Rather than to swatch you guys a standard black crème,
I figured I'll do something else with it.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
So this was up I ended up with:
2 coats of Never have too Mani Friends!,
topcoated with Seche Vite,
and then stamped with my Nubar V for Men Matte Topcoat
with HK images from Fab Your Nails Fun Plate #9.
 
I think I might need a new matte topcoat though.
My really old Nubar one is throwing up white residue.
 

2 comments:

Freshie said...

So cute! I have a whole HK plate I haven't even unwrapped yet!

Berry T said...

If you ever get this HK collection, you should so totally break out that plate!

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB