Wednesday, December 9, 2015

2016 Hello Kitty by OPI: The Last 3 in the Collection

All right!
I actually got the entire collection swatched!
Here's the last 3:
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
5 Apples Tall,
2 coats + Seche Vite TC.
 
Yup, apple red crème.
I probably have similar shades in The Stash,
but still, I love this.
Well, what can I say, it's a shade that flatters my skin tone.
 
And if you're wondering why 5 Apples Tall,
apparently that's HK's height.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Let's Be Friends!
2 coats + Seche Vite TC.
 
Surprising favourite from the collection.
This one's a pale, pale pink that borders on white.
Very smooth application.
I have great nail art plans for this one.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Look at my Bow!
I actually mistook the ! for a "l" and kept wondering what the hell would a bowl have to do with HK.
Nevermind, at least it's all sorted out before I embarrassed myself on the blog.
 
2 coats + Seche Vite TC.
Bubblegum pink crème that has a hint of purple.
I actually thought of this one as a "Mean Girls Regina George" kind of pink.
Heh. I guess that makes this perfect for a Wednesday post.
 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB