Thursday, December 3, 2015

2016 Hello Kitty by OPI: The Glitters

There are 2 glitters in this collection,
both pink and extremely girly in my opinion.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Charmmy & Sugar,
2 coats + Seche Vite TC.
 
Frosty silver-white and pink shimmer glitter.
I suspect the base is clear but it so packed with silvery-white shimmer that I can't be completely sure.
There's also some blue-green glitter thrown in,
keeps it from being too saccharine-sweet.
 
This one is quite sheer,
and in my humble opinion,
better as a layering piece.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Starry-Eyed for Dear Daniel,
2 coats + Seche Vite TC,
 
All right! Finally a character not HK whom I do know of!
HK's boyfriend! Or husband! Or significant other... Well, I'm pretty sure its along those lines.
 
So I guess when HK goes starry-eyed,
it means hot, magenta pink sparkles.
This one is easily opaque in 2 coats,
and there is a hint of a blue sheen amidst all the glitter.
 
Starry-Eyed for Dear Daniel came in the box set,
while Charmmy & Sugar was purchased separately.
And no. You can't switch the polishes around.
 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB