Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Purging in Parts

All right, I haven't actually finished sorting through The Stash.
In fact, I think I'm only done with about one-third of my entire collection,
but I thought I'll start posting whatever I have already culled out for purging.
 
Given that I'm posting the purges in parts,
(as and when I have culled enough from The Stash to put up for sale)
if there are polishes that you're interested in and have seen me posting on the blog,
but aren't on the sale post,
just give me a shout-out and I'll let you know if that will also be available for sale k.
 
So here goes the usual rules:
 
Locals and internationals (except those in the UK) are all welcomed.
However, I would like to request for your feedback,
unless you have purchased or swapped with me before.
 
Any transaction will be done via paypal or POSB bank transfer.
All prices are in SGD.
Spend a minimum of SGD$10 and I'll throw in a random free polish.
 
Internationals, I will only send via registered post.
I will send the shipping quote after confirmation of order.
  
Please place your order in the comment section
by stating which ones you would be interested in.
 
Please remember to leave your email, and your country,
so that I am able to get in touch with you with a shipping quote.
 
Polishes available are:
 
 
 
 
Anna Sui S008 Celadon Grey - $10
Chanel Lavanda - $10
RBL Ah Oui! - $10
 
 
 
 
Estee  Lauders, $8 each:
Blue Blood, Chaos, Explosif and Smashed
 
 
 
 
Revlon Parfumerie, $2 each:
Autumn Spice and Balsam Fir
 
Revlon Mad about Mango - $1
 
 
 
 
Elianto, $2 each:
Salsa Pink, Lilac, Mahogany and Night Glitters
 
 
 
 
China Glaze, $3 each:
Kiwi Cool-Ada,
Running in Circles,
Glittering Garland,
Immortal,
Dashboard Dreamer,
Blue Year's Eve,
and Hello Gorgeous!
 
 
 
 
OPIs, $3 each:
OPI Scores a Goal!,
Wooden Shoe Like to Know,
Nothin' Mousie 'bout It,
I'm all Ears,
Goldeneye,
"Sheer" Your Toys,
amd Green on the Runaway
 
 
 
 
L.A. Girl, $2 each:
Idol and Disorder
 
Kleancolor Chunky Holo Purple - $1
 
Cutex Huckleberry - $3
 
Ruby Kisses Caribbean - $1
 
 
 
 
Zoyas:
Moxie - $2
Nidhi - $2
NYX - $4
London - $4
 
 
 
 
Essie Ruffles and Feathers - $3
 
Pahlish, $6 each:
End of Days and Great Wide Open
 
Face Shop BK901 - $2
 
Etude House WH902 - $2
 
Face Shop MX322 - $2

4 comments:

berylista said...

Hellos,

I am interested in the following:

1. Anna Sui S008 Celadon Grey
2. RBL Ah Oui!
3. Revlon Autumn Spice
4. Zoya Nyx
5. Zoya London.

Email: ray_0405@hotmail.com
Shipping to Singapore!

Thanks :)

Berry T said...

Hey berylista, I'm going to send you an email shortly!

Anonymous said...

Hi, I am eyeing:
- CG Immortal
- CG Dashboard Dreamer
- OPI Sheer Your Toys
- LA Girl Idol
- Zoya Moxie

Based in Singapore and have bought from you previously. Pls email me at makeuphoarder@hotmail.com. Thks!

Berry T said...

Hi there,
I've dropped you an email on Thursday =)

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB