Sunday, November 8, 2015

Nail Art Weekend: Totem

My brother gifted me with a pair of tickets to Cirque du Soleil - Totem,
and yesterday, I went for my first Cirque du Soleil experience.
 
I had a wonderful time.
It was an awesome performance and I was blown away.
If you're in Singapore and looking for something to do,
I recommend that you get tickets to this!
 
And I was finally excited enough to try some nail art to go to the performance with.
I have to say, maybe the earlier recent fails were a result of the lack of motivation.
This time round, I was completely pleased with what I created.
 
I'm only upset because it had been gloomy yesterday and today,
and hence I couldn't get decent pictures in the sun for the blog.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Polishes used in this:
1) LA Girl 3D Silver for base
2) Covered the silver base with the entire OPI Color Paints collection (sans Silver Canvas)
3) Dry-brushed (horizontal and vertical) with OPI Black Onyx and OPI I Cannoli Wear OPI
 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB