Saturday, November 21, 2015

Nail Art Weekend: Lazy Night Sky

Heh. The last lazy nail art was from nail wraps.
This time round, its water decals.
Both offer really quick options to jazz up your nails.
 
 
 
 
 
I believe I bought this from Born Pretty Store quite some time ago.
Again, it re-surfaced as a result of the spring cleaning.
 
I have got to say, the spring cleaning is turning up a lot of stuff that's been forgotten or neglected.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Well, the decals were supposed to form a half moon of some sort.
Unfortunately, my nails weren't broad enough to properly feature the half moons.
Neither were they long enough for the hanging moon.
 
Nevertheless, it was still quite pretty.
I believe the base polish had a huge part to play for that!
 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB