Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Mid Week Lazy Vintage Florals

Just a quick post,
since I haven't been able to get anything else really lined up for the week.
 
Now that the haze is gone from our skies,
we're faced with regular heavy downpours.
I just haven't been able to get down to taking any pictures.
 
So instead what I have for you guys today
is a set of what I personally term as a "lazy woman's nail art" 
a.k.a. water decals.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
This was the set I used.
Bought it quite a while ago from Born Pretty Store,
but they were just languishing in the closet until I started the clearing out recently.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Makes for a really simple but eye-catching manicure.
 
 

2 comments:

Susie said...

Lovely indeed. I super like what you did here. Love the colors and design. Great job!

Berry T said...

Thank you Susie :)

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB