Sunday, November 15, 2015

Born Pretty Store Review: Mermaid's Jewels

Ok, I've finally gotten to the last of the items that Born Pretty Store had sent for review.
It took me quite a while,
but I'm really pleased with this.
 
Born Pretty Store had sent over a wheel of nail studs that were ocean-themed.
This was seriously one of the best set of nail studs I've had.
 
 
 
 
 
If you get this wheel,
you'll be getting a couple of mermaids, sea horses, anchors,
some really lovely seashells and starfishes as well.
 
Here's the link to the nail studs if you are interested.
Remember to use BERRYG10 for a 10% discount
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I loved how pretty the studs and the rhinestones came together.
 
And in case you're wondering,
the base is a layer of 3 polishes:
L.A. Girl 3D Silver + OPI Turquoise Aesthetic + Penelope Luz Ocean Jewels.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB