Monday, November 30, 2015

2016 Hello Kitty by OPI: The Brights

All right, I went for this trio first.
They called out to me more than the ones in the box set,
I guess bright, primary hues are just more my type.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
My Pal Joey,
2 coats + Seche Vite TC.
Primary blue hue.
Your standard blue crème, always a good-to-have for nail art.
 
I'm not a HK fan so I had to google who Joey was.
Apparently Joey is an athletic blue mouse who's HK's bestie.
I guess only in HK world, a blue mouse would be seen as cute.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
My Twin Mimmy,
3 coats + Seche Vite TC.
Sunny yellow crème.
 
OK. I never knew HK had a twin called Mimmy.
Mimmy apparently is differentiated by a yellow bow,
HK's the one with the red bow on the head.
Then what about all those other pink, blue, green bows I've seen?
More friends?
How do you HK fans get all this?
 
Anyway, My Twin Mimmy is a cheery, primary yellow.
As with yellow polishes, don't expect a stellar formula with this one.
It's decent actually, considering that yellows tend to be tricky,
but I still needed that third coat and the SV to level things out.
 
I don't have many yellows,
so this would be a good addition to my arsenal of nail art crèmes.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Super Cute in Pink,
2 coats + Seche Vite TC.
 
Ok, this one's only partly named right.
It is super cute plus its an awesome crelly,
but there's no way I'll call this pink.
There's purple in there for sure,
but I guess Super Cute in Purple-Pink won't make for a catchy name.
 
All right. That's it for now.
Hoping that the weather stays good,
so I can get more of these HK polishes swatched.
Stay tuned!
 

2 comments:

Kellie said...

My Pal Joey looks like it could be a dupe for Sally Hansen Pacific Blue. I can't wait to see some comparisons for the HK polishes!!

Berry T said...

oops. unfortunately I don't happen to own the coveted Sally Hansen Pacific Blue. As for comparisons, I'll see if I can get around to it.

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB