Sunday, October 25, 2015

Two from Rescue Beauty Lounge's Je t’aime! Je t’aime Collection

Apologies for the lack of posting this month.
And in fact, just a warning there too.
It's probably going to be like this for a while.
 
In the meantime,
my nails have been naked for quite a while.
I've either not had the time, nor the energy or inclination to get them painted.
*horror*
 
And this being October,
which in the past, together with the Chinese Lunar New Year,
are my favourite festive times for nail art.
*sigh*
 
What I have otherwise managed to cobble together,
is about a quick hour of swatch time this morning.
 
Yup. These are polishes I haven't even gotten around to properly wearing...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Ah, Oui
3 coats + Seche Vite TC.
 
Periwinkle crelly.
It really does have that glasslike finish that is quite stunning.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Trois Oignons Rouges,
3 coats + Seche Vite TC.
 
Well, this is definitely one aptly named polish.
Onion juice.
That's what I thought I was painting my nails with.
Heh. At least this is onion juice that doesn't make you cry.
 
 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB