Sunday, October 11, 2015

Born Pretty Store review: All eyes on the mummies

It's been a while since I sat down to write.
My body has not been at 100%,
and while I haven't fallen ill,
it's been one of those where I tire easily, or have bouts of dizziness and nausea.
 
The less than 100% body, plus a social life and the haze,
limited the opportunities to get photographs of anything I had done to the nails.
Until last Thursday when they sky miraculously cleared,
and the sun no longer looked like a salted egg yolk.
 
Absolutely great! I had been fretting about getting these Born Pretty reviews done.
 
 
 
 
Today's post features a Halloween-themed nail art done with the help of some nail vinyls sent over for review by Born Pretty Store.
When I first saw the patterns of the vinyls they had kindly sent over,
I knew immediately that I wanted to keep it for Halloween and V-day.
 
Each pattern comes in a strip of 6 full nail vinyls.
As you can see,
they're all attached together so you'll need to cut them in order to separate them.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
The vinyls were easily removed from their plastic backing.
I didn't have any issues with them being too sticky.
 
 
 
 
Hopefully the picture above gives you an indication as to the size of the vinyls.
My nails had only a little bit of free edge,
but for those of you with longer nails,
the vinyls should be able to take some length easily with no issues.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
And here's how the final result looked like.
Just bear in mind though that these pictures were taken on the 4th day of this manicure,
and I have to say, the nails went through quite a bit of stress since I had been packing my closets too.
 
Polishes used:
OPI Black Onyx and OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls.
 
There are other patterns available at Born Pretty Store.
In fact, I'm eyeing the one with the stars myself.
If you intend to make a purchase,
don't forget to use BerryG10 for a 10% discount!
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB