Monday, September 21, 2015

The last of the Color Club Poptastic Pastel Neons

It took a while,
but finally, here's the last of the Color Club Poptastic Pastel Neons:
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Disco's not Dead,
3 coats + Seche Vite TC.
Pastel yellow crème.
 
The colour went surprisingly well with my skin tone,
a very pleasant surprise.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Feathered Hair Out to There,
3 coats + Seche Vite TC.
Pastel pink crème.
 
Another colour that was a winner in my books.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Under the Blacklight,
3 coats + Seche Vite TC.
 
Is there such a thing as a pastel highlighter yellow?
Cos that's exactly how I would describe Under the Blacklight.
 
It's not a colour I would wear on its own,
not the most flattering really.
However, it's fantastic for nail art.
 
And if there's really a highlighter this shade,
I want it!
 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB