Wednesday, September 30, 2015

The Girl with Pink Hair

I've been meaning to get around to this for a while,
ever since I received this set of water decals from Born Pretty Store in an earlier review package.
Simply because I've gone and dyed my hair a pink and purple ombre,
and wanted to match my nails.
 
There was one particular picture from the water decal set that got me started on the pink hair.
And since I'm currently in an unique position at work,
no one seemed to have minded me having pink-purple hair.
 
Hell. I wouldn't have done it if I didn't think I could get away with it otherwise,
even if I've been yearning for pink hair for a while.
In fact, a former boss whom I was still friendly with actually grabbed me when she first saw my hair.
Nevertheless, she appreciated the fact of my unique position,
and even joked that I should try to go for as many colours in the rainbow while I could.
 
Unfortunately, I couldn't get around to doing it as soon as I had my pink hair.
The haze rolled in and that set me back for a while;
firstly, by falling sick,
and then I didn't dare get the manicure done as I was afraid that there would be no sun.
 
Eventually, I decided that it was silly to just keep waiting,
and so, I finally got around to this
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Items used:
(Attempted) Sponged gradient with Color Club Feathered Hair out to There
and OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls.
Water decal from Born Pretty Store.
 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB