Wednesday, September 2, 2015

OPI Color Paints Collection: Silver Canvas + Turquoise Aesthetic

My nails actually broke while swatching!
Well, I was getting a little annoyed with the long nails,
but still, to break them while painting?!
 
I guess there's always a first time for everything,
no matter how strange.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Silver Canvas,
2 coats + Seche Vite TC.
Silver chrome.
 
This is not a polish I would have bought on its own,
but since the Color Paints are supposed to be layered over this,
it came along for the ride.
 
Otherwise, it really is just your typical silver chrome.
If you are careful, you can get away with 1 coat of this,
but I did 2 anyway for the photos.
 
I do wonder how it stamps,
and probably will get around to trying it out soon.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
2 coats Turquoise Aesthetic over Silver Canvas,
topped with Seche Vite TC.
 
Bright and glowy once its layered.
The silver base does make a huge difference.
 
Still not my cup of tea,
and in fact, for the ones that I've tried thus far,
I don't really like them over the silver base.
Instead, I'll rather do them on their own...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
2 coast Turquoise Aesthetic + Seche Vite TC.
Dark inky teal blue jelly.
 
Unfortunately this one stains when worn on its own,
so you might want to double-up on your base coat if you're considering doing this.
 
 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Left a message in your June blogsale and wondering if the polishes are still available. Please email me @ makeuphoarder@hotmail.com.

Thanks!

Berry T said...

I've dropped you an email :)

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB